Timber structural products are the environmentally friendly choice for builders and home owners. Precise Prefabs supply the following timber based products:
Precise Prefabs manufacture and supply roof trusses for residential dwellings. We can provide a solution to the most complex architectural designs in the industry.
Advantages of prefabricated roof trusses:
- Use up to 40% less timber than onsite fabrication
- Avoid wet weather down-time
- Light weight and easy to install
- Reduce on site labour cost
An open web truss system that combines the strength of steel with the usability of timber, the Posi-STRUT floor truss system is an engineered alternative to timber joists constructed onsite.
Advantages of prefabricated floor trusses:
- Services such as plumbing or electrical are easily installed without the need for drilling, notching or construction of bulkheads
- Floor trusses allow a consistent depth along the length of the span
- Lightweight and easily handled onsite
- Manufactured to comply with AS1684
Prefabricated wall frames are a more economical and easier alternative to onsite frame construction.
Advantages of prefabricated wall frames:
- Allow the structure to be sealed quicker
- Can be ordered to any size or shape
- Minimise wastage and reduce onsite theft
Precise Prefabs supply a variety of materials required for the installation of our products such as:
- Trussgrips, Trip-L-Grips and Cyclone Ties
- Wall Brackets, Hi load Brackets and Girder Brackets
- Speedbracing and Nails
- Valleyboards, LVLs and Hy-JOISTs